Treatment specialization includes:
• Therapy for depression and anxiety
• Couples counseling
• Family counseling
• Stress and anxiety management
• Substance abuse treatment and managing addictions
• Business Consulting
People come to me with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues. I provide services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to identifying specific techniques patients can use to deal with anxiety and other mental health disorders. I specialize in working with individuals who have both drug and alcohol problems and mental health problems (co-occurring). I also work with co-occurring clients in the context of relationships or families. I offer a highly personalized approach, tailored to each of my client’s individual needs to help clients attain the personal growth for which they’re striving.
Training and Licenses
• Masters of Social Work , University of Washington, Clinical Practice concentration including: Co-Occurring, Motivational interviewing, CBT and DBT and distress tolerance skills.
• BA in Sociology, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
• Ongoing Continuing Education and Professional Development
• Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker [LICSW] in Washington State LW60240159
• Chemical Dependency Professional [CDP] in Washington State CP60111342
• Member of the National Association of Social Workers, Washington State Society for Clinical Social Workers.